If you are shy or have a difficulty facing certain people or situations, then I have good news for you. The fact is that you do not have to suffer from shyness. You should not have to feel insecure and fear that you are being judged with every step you take.
Winning the war in shyness takes practice, but is definitely well worth the effort. Imagine waking up feeling good about yourself, being able to face the world with confidence and security and the knowing that no feeling of shyness can come in your way of achieving your desires.
There are hundreds of books written on the subject of how to lose our shyness, but it really just boils down to a few techniques that anyone can practice. Below are some suggestions of those techniques on how to overcome your shyness:
1. Here is a very effective technique from the famous author and motivational speaker, Brian Tracy. Every morning as soon as you get up, get in front of a mirror and say this affirmation out loud “I feel terrific! I feel terrific! I feel terrific!” Repeat this affirmation with enthusiasm for at least ten times everyday until it’s ingrained into your subconscious mind. Another great alternative to achieve great strength is starting working out with the recumbent bikes. You can refer to this list of the best performing recumbent bikes suggested by fitness experts.
2. Feel good about yourself. Look your best. Dress up more often. This gives you an extra feeling of confidence and self esteem. Know that you look good and that there are things about you that are worth getting to know better.
3. Take risks. It’s a very invigorating feeling. You are worth finding out everything the world has to offer. Be confident in knowing that change can only help you grow, and never hinder your confidence.
4. When you’re engaged in a conversation or with a group of people, it’s ok to let them know that you’re shy. This prevents them from misreading you. A lot of times, acknowledging shyness in itself is appealing and a good ice breaker. People respect honesty, and vulnerability. In turn, you will attract more honest people into your life as a result.
5. Come to terms with the fact that rejection is a part of life that everyone faces at one time or another. Accept this and know that you will get over it. Never take it personal. Keep in mind that people will reject you because of their own perception about how things are and should be, not because of who you are.
6. Engage in an activity that makes you feel good about yourself. Start a hobby like gardening that gives you a feeling of relaxation. Take some lessons like learning or mastering a musical instrument. Exploring on things that make you feel good is a great antidote for shyness.
Plan out your routine properly. It is a good idea to work on only one or two specific muscle groups per day instead of jumping around. By doing this you will be able to give your muscles enough time to rest before you put them through another really exhausting workout session. Your muscles just need some time to heal.
Refrain from performing both strength training and cardiovascular exercises, if your goal is to build muscle, and not necessarily to improve overall fitness. The reason for this is that these two kinds of exercises cause your body to respond in contradictory ways. Focusing strictly on building muscle will help you to maximize your results.
Creatine, like any other additive that you use, has to be taken in moderation. Check with your doctor and let him know about specific kidney problems you are having. Creatine can also bring on cardiac arrhythmias, muscle cramps and muscle compartment syndrome. Using these sorts of supplements is especially dangerous for adolescents. Stick closely to the instructions when taking supplements.
Now that you have been provided with solid advice, you can begin your journey to a solid body that you will be proud to show off. Keep these things in mind as you live each day and you are sure to find the fat falling off and the muscle that was hidden under it shining through.…